Monday, July 04, 2005

Welcome to my blog

Hi, I'm Riley.

Welcome to my blog. You can come here any time to see what I've been up to. There'll be photos too, so you can see how fast I'm growing up. You can even leave your own messages for me if you like too.

Here are some FAQ's about me:

When was I born?
I was born on Wednesday 29th of June, 2005

How heavy was I when I was born?
Well, I'm not sure why everyone asks this question, but I was exactly 9 pounds and 0 ounces, or 4.08 Kg.

How long was I when I was born?
I was 20 inches (exactly) long. This is also 50.8 cm for any Aussies reading this.

Why was I born by C-section?
Well, after quite a long time of trying to come out the normal way, it turned out that I was a "breach baby", meaning I was facing the wrong way around. That would have been very hard on mommy, so they decided to make it easier on her by doing a C section. She was just very happy that it all worked out well.

What am I like, personality-wise?
Well, I'm only 4 and a half days old, so its hard to say. By people say that I'm a mellow guy. I don't scream a lot, except if I get really frustrated with something. But most of the time I'm pretty quiet. I like to look around at things, because I'm kind of curious about my new surroundings. I'm definitely a good eater (like my dad) and I sleep well too when I've had a good meal (like my dad). But like I said, its early days. I'm still deciding if I will be a terror or a dream for my parents. In a few weeks I will make some decisions about that, but for now I'm just checking them out and getting to know them.

Where can I find more photos of Riley's birth
Try this link: Riley's Photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home