Saturday, November 12, 2005

cousins

This week we had some very special guests. My cousins, Michael and Chris, and my Aunt Jeanette and Uncle Al came all the way from Washington DC to meet me. Washington DC is a long way from Redwood City.

Michael and Chris are big boys, not babies like me. I really liked hanging out with them and I can't wait until I can run around and play with them. We went to play at the park, we went to Happy Hollow ( a kind of zoo/playground) and we went to San Francisco to explore the city a bit.

I am so excited that they came all this way to see me.

Here's a photo of us kids in the back of the car, on the way to Happy Hollow (click to enlarge).



Here's me hanging out with my cousins Michael (left) and Chris (right). Don't I look big!



And this is all of us on a pier in San Francisco.... Yeah, I know, I do look small in this one.



Our other cousins, Gabriel and Oliver, who live nearby to me also came up to spend some time with us. Here's the cousins together (except me).

2 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi riley it your big cousin harley. i am just saying hii because i have not been on the blog for so long. i love the recent pictures of your cousins they are getting so big and so are you i saw the picture and video dvd that you had sent to us in new england i was so cute well i just wanted to say hi to all of you out there and that i can't wait until i see you next i love fron cousin harley

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Riley said...

Hi Cuz!
So great to hear from you. Glad you enjoyed the DVD. I was worried that it might be a bit too boring - you know, like the kind of DVD only a grandparent could sit through. But I'm glad you liked it. Can't wait to see you next time. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Love Riley.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home