Saturday, January 14, 2006

Veggies, yum yum.


WOW is all I can say, my world just expanded beyond words. For the past 6 months I've had a pretty meager selection on my menu, but FINALLY I get to taste some REAL FOOD!

Today I tasted my first vegetable - its called butternut squash (or butternut pumpkin, for all you Aussies reading this). I never knew food could taste so great. I thought all foods tasted like wallpaper glue, but I could not have been more wrong. There must be a huge range of tastes and textures that I never knew existed.... I think I just touched on the tip of the iceberg.

My parents also finally got a kid-size spoon for me, but as you can see I still tend to get covered in food, but I'm loving it and I doubt I will ever go back to rice cereal.... but I will keep it in mind if I'm ever wallpapering a room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home