Thursday, June 29, 2006

My 1st Birthday

I guess its not every day you turn One Year Old. Today I reached this momentous milestone, and I gotta say, it really felt just like a normal day to me, I mean, I've been around a long time people! It's not like I'm the new kid on the block or anything.

I started the day as usual with a leisurely breakfast of fresh grapes, bananas, yogurt, pear and pineapple, followed by a swim at the pool, some shopping, a midday nap, and then at night we had some birthday cake.



This has been a jam packed week, and I never got a chance to tell you about the concert in the park yesterday. It seems like ages and ages since we had the last concert, and finally they have started again.




3 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Big Guy,

Happy first birthday from CT!! I cannot believe that the year has gone by so quickly. Watch your mail, we sent your card ( alittle late!) Sorry! Things are non stop here! Tell mom and dad that we send our love and we hope to see you soon!!

Love, Auntie Donna, Uncle Alan, Harley and Stone

PS- Harley's trying very hard to convince Uncle Alan to take us to CA next year, can't wait and see what happens there!!!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

What a great picture this is of you in the wagon. Your parents should frame that!

 
At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey little guy, well i should say big guy now cuz u r the big number 1. and it is soooooo true that i am trying to get us out there to cali cuz it has been my dream to go out there and the fact that we can come to see u to is a very special added perk. and i really hope that u come out soon. if u r still coming in august that would be so great if u are here 4 my birthday. i am turning the big 13 just like u i am turning a big number 1. and if u were here that would be just one good reason to throw a party so u can be here for me.well on saturday the fifteenth of july i was in a concert at the extravaganza well i just have one favor to ask, if u could while you are out here in ct (if u r stil coming)tell uncle al all about cali and the greatness of it just so we can get out there next yr. if you could do that im sure we would be out there next yr to see you and everything in cali. well once again happy birthday and hope to see you soon.
love, harley
(ps im trying really hard!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home