Friday, September 22, 2006

First Steps

That's right people, I have taken my first steps. I have not been in a great hurry to start walking, crawling always seemed to work well for me. Oh, I've known how to do it, and I have even been walking when being held by just one hand, but I had not really tried it on my own....I didnt want to...until now that is.

For no special reason, I decided yesterday to have a go at taking a few steps by myself. Fortunately for you, my friends, the moment was captured on video, and I'm posting it here for your viewing pleasure!

First Steps

Click the movie above to play.

2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Now I just need to get him a soccer ball...

Uncle Paul & Aunt Kymberlee

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

Way to go Riley! The world awaits. (Jody, are you ready?!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home