Sunday, March 19, 2006

Bike trailer

We've had several weeks of non-stop rain here in Redwood City. Most of the time, the weather is fantastic, but the last few weeks were a little rough. I was suffering from a bad case of cabin fever so it was a huge relief this weekend when the sun finally came out and we had two incredible warm sunny days.

Being a weekend, my parents decided it was a good opportunity to torture me once again. As you will recall, last time they dragged me through the snow in a sled. This time they put me in a bike trailer and rode around the streets of Redwood City with me in tow. I didn't enjoy it all that much, but my parents seemed to get a lot of joy out of recording every moment on film...yes, on their new video camera (don't say I didn't warn you about that camera, see my earlier post about it).

Here are some photos from the weekend.




And if you want to see the video.....click the image below.

Bike












Can't see the video?
Install Apple's free QuickTime player.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home