Sunday, December 03, 2006

Back from Australia

Hi friends,

I'm back from Australia! We had a fantastic trip. We were mostly in remote locations, so I had very little internet access :( But now that I am home, for the remainder of this week I hope to post a few photos and news from my first ever trip to Australia.

If you didn't already know it, I am a newly fledged Australian citizen, so it was very exciting for me to go there to learn what being an Aussie is all about and meet some more of my wonderful Australian family.

I spent a lot of time in my car seat - during the 14 hour flight to get to Sydney, and also while driving around in Australia. Yep, I got to know my car seat really well. Stay tuned for more about my trip - all Australia, all this week!

1 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

You leave me yearning for details!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home