Saturday, December 09, 2006

Uncle John's Farm

We went to visit my Uncle John's farm out in the country, half way between Sydney and Melbourne . He and Anne have an amazing farm with lots of animals - 45 sheep, 4 horses, a dog, 2 cats, some hens, and a rooster, just to name a few. I loved talking to the friendly horses and cats.

The driveway:

The river by the house:

Here's Snippet (front) and Dusty (rear). Dusty is very cute!

Uncle John helped me get down off Snipet. I was the first person to ride her! Anne is a great horse trainer.

Hanging out with Uncle John.

This sheep just had a lamb a few hours earlier. The newborn lamb is in the grass next to the sheep:

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Harlz said...

Hey everyone im so glad that you had a great trip! sounds like so much fun. actually my friends, vicki and leann are going to australia this summer. and for me well im still in newington ct. but o well. anyway i just wanted to say that i love the picture and i cant believe about that fire. but im just starting back up with my blog and im trying to get some new pictures......and i was thinking that i would even make stone a blog but i really dont knwo because its kinda even hard to keep up with mine. but i really wish that we would be able to see you for the christmas season but.....i guess not so anyway keep in touch!!!!
Love
Harla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home