Monday, August 15, 2005

The Yurt

My cousins, Gabriel and Oliver, live in this really cool house, its called a yurt. I went to visit them today and the yurt was amazing. Its set up like one big room, and they have apropper kitchen, sleeping area, dining area and tons of play space. I loved to stare around at all the cool stuff they had. This is a photo of me and my Aunt Ceci, she's really nice, I first met her the day I was born. By the way, you can always click on a photo to make it bigger.



We were going outside, so my mom put me in this thing she calls the Baby Bjorn. I am not really a big fan of that thing. I really only like to be held up high on people's shoulders, where I can get a good view. When I'm in the baby bjorn, I just stare right into the person carrying me and I can't see anything...it makes me feel a bit frustrated.



My cousins Gabriel and Oliver can be seen here in the yurt, playing on their computer. They're so much older than me, and really cool guys. I can't wait till I am big enough to run around with them. They are great cousins, I'm so lucky to live kind of near them. I have other cousins too, but most of them live far away I haven't had a chance to meet them all yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home